Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Siiiiiiiick

Yesterday I woke up with a bad head cold. I suspected on Monday evening it was coming on. I had to call in sick to work. Even if I could have taken enough medicine to get rid of the symptoms, I would be passing the virus to my coworkers and clients, which is bad. I did not have much of an appetite all day.

After Jeremy got home we had to run to the store to pick up sour cream for dinner, and a few other things. What we bought:

Lightlife vegetarian chicken patties (RFQS) $1.79
Lime sherbet $2.99
1 pint of reduced fat sour cream $1.79
2 heads of broccoli $1.13
3 large Yukon gold potatoes $3.13

Total $10.83

For dinner we used the other Old El Paso soft taco kit we bought to make chicken soft tacos with lettuce and sour cream.

Breakfast: protein bar
Lunch: blueberry flavored Greek yogurt
Dinner: chicken soft tacos with lettuce and sour cream
Snacks/desserts: lime sherbet
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment