Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I accidentally had second breakfast on Saturday

Really. I woke up at 1:30 after going to bed Friday night to one of the cats jumping onto our bed, gagging. He had 3 or 4 feet of yarn in his stomach, and the rest of the ball was wrapped all around him and dragging behind him. I carefully extracted the slobbery yarn from his throat and went back to sleep.

Saturday morning Winter and I had to get up at 3:45 am to go to the airport. She had a 6:00am flight to go to her dad's for the weekend. I bought pumpkin bread and an eggnog latte at the airport Starbucks for $6.56. Jeremy texted me to tell me that the cat had thrown up another 5 feet of yarn. After  Winter boarded her flight I went back home and went to sleep for about an hour and a half, right after cleaning up 5 or 6 more feet of yarn on the floor in a huge puddle of saliva. Thankfully that seemed to have been the last of it. The cat went back to sleep too.

I woke up again at about 8 am and was hungry so I made myself another breakfast, having completely forgotten about the first one. I didn't remember it until I was done at work.

On out way home Jeremy and I stopped at Yogurtland. We had some free ounces on our rewards card, and spent a total of $5.23. I got eggnog yogurt with chunks of pumpkin bread on top. We also went to QFC and bought two Lean Cuisines on sale for $2.00 each, and two 2 lb bags of navy beans from the reduced section for $1.49 each. So our total spent on Saturday was $18.77.

Breakfast: pumpkin bread
Second Breakfast: caramel Mediterranean yogurt with raspberries and walnuts
Lunch: leftover turkey soup, apple, clementime
Dinner: 3 Lean Cuisine fajita spring rolls
Snacks/desserts: eggnog frozen yogurt with pumpkin bread chunks
Beverages: eggnog latte, water

No comments:

Post a Comment