Friday, January 2, 2015

New year starting off with some exciting news

For the last month I have been trying to locate my husband's mother, who has not seen him since he was under a year old. This morning I got a voicemail from someone who said she had been located and that she would love to talk to him. He is from one of the towns she grew up in, and runs an alumni page for the town's school. I hated sent the page a message a few weeks ago.

Jeremy hasn't spoken with him, or with his mother yet. He says he needed a bit of time. He did send the man a Facebook message tonight, and plans to call him soon. I am hoping this turns out to be a good thing.

Today we bought the following groceries:

2 pack of single serve frozen cheese pizzas $3.00
1 banana $.26
1/2 gallon of milk $1.50
8 oz shredded fiesta blend cheese $1.99
Broccoli $.88

Total $7.63

Breakfast: walnut brownie (I made them last night)
Lunch: cheese pizza, banana
Dinner: Mac and cheese with tuna and broccoli
Snacks/desserts: another brownie
Beverages: water







No comments:

Post a Comment