Sunday, March 29, 2015

$38 left

This should go pretty easily. Since my last post I have spent $6 on bananas, milk, a bottle of Sprite, and a can of cream soda Zevia from the reduced for quick sale section. Winter liked it. I thought it was merely ok.

Tomorrow Winter and I are going to the Emerald City Comic-Con, and we finished with our costumes around 1 in the morning. I am crabby. have a Subway gift card purchased from Raise a while back, and there is a Subway in the convention center, so we'll go there for lunch. I think I will go ahead and start eating whole wheat a couple days early because salads at Subway are sad and wrong. I am sure their whole grain bread is processed as heck, but it will have to do. Winter wants to go see a panel with a couple of the actresses from Firefly, and stop at Matthew Inman's booth. Other than that we have nothing specific planned.

I made some mung bean deal with chicken a few nights ago that turned out good. Had leftovers for lunch a couple of days. Tonight I just made a sandwich. There are way too many dirty dishes. The con ends at 5 tomorrow, and we are a five minute walk from the convention center, so I will have plenty of time to wash dishes and make dinner when I get home. Was thinking I might do a soup in the crock pot or something. We'll see how early I wake up tomorrow. Since I am old now, I would guess I will likely wake up the same time I always do.

Breakfast: plain yogurt with honey and a sliced banana
Lunch: leftover chicken and mung bean deal with plain yogurt, two clementines
Dinner: sandwich with buffalo style deli chicken, avocado, and cheddar cheese, herb goat cheese and GF flax crackers
Snacks/desserts: dark orange chocolate, some Easter candy at work (ugh)
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment