Monday, September 29, 2014

Taco mac for dinner

Yesterday was boring. Busy day at work. When I got home I used two pouches of pre cooked seasoned beef, the container of salsa I bought yesterday, the rest of the shredded cheeses, some half and half, some corn starch, and a pound and a half of pasta, to make taco mac for dinner. I had two bowls of it, plus two cookies, and more cashews than any human should ever eat at once.

This morning I am Bloaty McBloaterson, and I had to get up at six am to work a morning shift at the airport. There is a PTSA meeting tonight, but I think I will have to skip it. I have too much to do before I leave Wednesday morning. I am finding that I probably would not have much time for volunteering anyway, and I not understand the culture. They seriously have their own language, and it's not one I know.

Breakfast: banana, oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, and coconut milk creamer
Lunch: salad with lettuce, apple, almonds, and ginger sesame dressing, lemon flavored Greek yogurt
Dinner: taco mac
Snacks/desserts: peanut butter cup cookies, cashews
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment