Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thursday and Friday, not much going on

The days feel like they have been passing so fast. Seems like I don't have time to do anything, but I think it's just that I am too tired. Thursday night Jeremy made stir fry for dinner, and I made a loaf of banana bread when I got home. I accidentally doubled the butter in it. I also added walnuts. It doesn't really taste different from usual. It's very moist, but that's not unusual.

Jeremy also bought a bag of fun size Hersheys candy corn flavored candy bars for $2.50, and caramel apple flavored candy corn for $1.39. The candy bars had this,weird sort of passion fruit aftertaste. I am not sure what to make of that.

On Thursday night Winter got a call from her dad, who told her that her new baby sister had been born. Winter is very excited about that!

Friday, Winter skipped art class as she wasn't feeling well. When I got home from work I made soft tacos with tortillas, some of the pre-cooked spicy beef, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and taco sauce.

Thursday:

Breakfast: whole wheat bagel with cream cheese
Lunch: leftover broccoli cheese soup from the freezer, honeycrisp apple, lemon flavored Greek yogurt
Dinner: stir fry with chicken, broccoli, carrots, brown rice, and teriyaki sauce
Snacks/desserts: Halloween candy, banana bread
Beverages: water

Friday:

Breakfast: banana bread
Lunch: leftover chili with jack cheese, honeycrisp apple
Dinner: beef soft taco
Snacks/desserts: Halloween candy, Butterfinger ice cream
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment