Monday, October 13, 2014

Friday recap

Friday I worked until seven, and then had to wait until Winter got out of her art class at 9:30. We were running low on food at home, so I brought lunch with me, but nothing for dinner. I also had to meet up with our housesitter to get him a key.

I went to Charlie's on Broadway for their Friday night special. It is fish and chips for $6.00. After tax and tip it was $9.57. I still had an hour after that, so I went to Roy Street Coffee and bought a hot chocolate for a total of $3.56. It was really good, and I am fairly certain it is not low in calories. After picking Winter up for class we stopped at Menchie's where I had a $5 reward on my loyalty card. I was able to get frozen yogurt for both of us for $2.15.

After we got home around 10 we had to pack and finish cleaning up the house. I finally got to bed around midnight, and we had to get up at 4 am the next day.

Breakfast: lime flavored Mediterranean yogurt
Lunch: leftover broccoli cheese and potato soup, banana, blueberry flavored Greek yogurt
Dinner: fish and chips
Snacks/desserts: pumpkin frozen yogurt with caramel and peanuts
Beverages: hot chocolate, water

No comments:

Post a Comment