Friday, October 10, 2014

Getting my appetite back

Finally feeling pretty recovered from this days-long hangover. I should probably not have more than two drinks in the future. This is not the first time I have told myself that.

We are leaving super early Saturday morning for Texas, so our recent goal has been to eat up as much non-frozen leftovers and things that are close to expiring as we can. That way we have fewer dishes to wash as well. Here is what I ate Wednesday:

Breakfast: lime flavored Mediterranean yogurt, Smores cereal with milk
Lunch: banana, bagel with whipped cream cheese and smoked Turkey
Dinner: left over pasta with broccoli and garlic cheese sauce
Snacks/desserts: cupcake, molasses cookie ( purchased at the airport for $1.72)
Beverages: water

Yesterday I woke up with a massive headache. I had to walk to the King County Metro customer service center because I lost my transit card on the way home Wednesday night, and I had to have it shut off and replaced. Unfortunately whoever found it had  already used about $5 worth of the credit on it. After that I decided I needed some caffeine and something to eat to get rid of the nausea and headache I was experiencing. I had taken Aleve, which did nothing. I stopped at Starbucks for an iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich. I spent $5.69 there.

After work Jeremy met me at work and we went to the store. He said that Winter had told him we needed milk (we got a pint since we're leaving so soon), and frosting (spoiler alert: we did not need frosting). I also had a coupon loaded to my QFC card for a ten pack of free Mission soft taco tortillas. They had offered it for national taco day. So we got those too. We spent $3.28.

Breakfast: Starbucks breakfast sandwich
Lunch: frozen turkey and potato entree, strawberry flavored Greek yogurt
Dinner: cavatappi pasta with leftover turkey sausage and tomato pasta sauce
Snacks/desserts: cupcakes, last caramel apple Oreo
Beverages: iced coffee with half and half and two sugars, water

No comments:

Post a Comment