Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sunday eatings

Man, I am really falling behind on this. Tuesday is almost over. I will post Monday and Tuesday tomorrow because I need to dig out some receipts for it.

Sunday I actually made breakfast at home, probably because I woke up an hour earlier than usual (thanks daylight savings). It wasn't something I'd make again, probably, but it was ok.

For dinner we used up the whole wheat buns and the Lightlife veggie chicken patties we'd had in the freezer a while. I also used the little bunch of broccoli and one sad carrot I found languishing in the bottom of the crisper, and just cut them up and steamed them. I was unusually snack-y Sunday night. Likely because dinner was a little lighter on calories than usual.

Breakfast: oatmeal mixed with a vanilla Petite Cream with goat milk caramel and a handful of chocolate chips
Lunch: leftover tofu banh mi, green apple slices
Dinner: veggie chicken sandwich with spicy ranch and lettuce on a whole wheat bun, steamed broccoli and carrots
Snacks/desserts: lemon Greek yogurt, candy corn, Halloween chocolate chips
Beverages: water, Crystal Light

No comments:

Post a Comment