Monday, November 17, 2014

Thursday and Friday

On Thursday I went to Menchie's at lunch time for more Cinnabon frozen yogurt. I spent $4.07. I am having a hard time resisting the allure of working a block away from there, especially when they have such a phenomenal limited edition flavor. Ugh.

Thursday night Jeremy met me at work and walked back home with me. We stopped at QFC to pick up a few things:

Chocolate and vanilla ice cream (like Neapolitan without the strawberry) $2.99
PB 2 $4.69
Chili powder $1.55
Buttermilk bread $2.50

Total: $11.73

Breakfast: caramel flavored Greek yogurt
Lunch: tuna salad and crackers, apple
Dinner: taco salad with lettuce, pre cooked spicy beef, broken leftover taco shells, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream and olives
Snacks/desserts: Cinnabon frozen yogurt with hot cream cheese icing topping and Cinnabon bites
Beverages: water, Crystal Light


Friday I hung out at work until Winter got done with her art class at 9:30, like I usually do. On our way home we picked up a tub of Hillshire farms natural ham that was the Free Friday Download, but we spent no money.

Breakfast: skipped
Lunch: mango flavored Greek yogurt, clementine, dark chocolate balance bar, apple
Dinner: strawberry Petite Cream, sliced cucumber and red pepper hummus, clementine
Snacks/desserts: none
Beverages: water


No comments:

Post a Comment