Sunday, January 25, 2015

Friday

Friday I went to QFC to get breakfast; a cherry Danish and chocolate milk, and I picked up the week's Free Friday Download item, a Greek yogurt. I also went to Vivace and used the remainder on my gift certificate on something called an iced White Velvet. It had espresso, lots of cream and sugar, and lemon zest. I never would have thought that lemon zest would go with espresso, but it does. I left a tip for the barista from my own money.

After work I took the bus into the Central District to pick up some food storage containers I got on the Buy Nothing group. On the way I stopped at Grocery Outlet and got a bag of buffalo chicken pizza rolls, two protein bars, and a package of two hardboiled eggs.

It total I spent about $9 on food on Friday, and got free containers.

Breakfast: cherry cream cheese Danish
Lunch: left over navy beans with ham and carrots
Dinner: cherry and dark chocolate yogurt, hard boiled eggs
Snacks/desserts: protein bar
Beverages: chocolate milk, iced White Velvet, water

No comments:

Post a Comment