Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Monday and Tuesday

I worked pretty late on Monday and there were too many dirty dishes to even entertain the idea of getting dinner made by a reasonable hour. We went to Dick's Drive In and spent $17 on burgers and shakes for the three of us. Jeremy just got burgers though.

Breakfast: protein bar
Lunch: leftover navy beans and ham, dark chocolate and raspberry yogurt
Dinner: two cheeseburgers
Snacks/desserts: red velvet cake ice  cream
Beverages: water, chocolate shake

Tuesday was my 36th birthday! I cashed in credit card reward points a while back for $50 worth of Panera bremoad gift cards. We had dinner there, and then spent $11 at Menchie's. I also bought a raspberry filled doughnut at Top Pot for breakfast.

Breakfast: dark chocolate and raspberry yogurt, raspberry filled doughnut
Lunch: egg noodles with butter and cheese (made by Winter), turkey pepperoni
Dinner: broccoli cheddar soup, turkey sandwich with avocado
Snacks/desserts: white chocolate strawberry blondie, pineapple and pink lemonade sorbet
Beverages: water, Sierra Mist mixed with fruit punch

I went in to work for my free birthday massage, and my boss had gotten me a tub of sugar cookies and a little cake! Some of our recent clients from Hawaii had also brought in macadamia nuts, chocolate covered macadamia nuts, and coffee for everyone. I was way too full to eat any of them on Tuesday.

Jeremy's aunt sent us a package in the mail with 4 boxes of Alpha Bits cereal (they don't sell it near us for some reason), and a bottle of spicy Memphis BBQ sauce. She also included some jewelry craft kits for Winter.

Jeremy bought me some new Crocs for my birthday, and a little Blerch toy and fridge magnet. Winter knitted me a hat. My mom and dad sent three postcards from the 1962 Seattle World's Fair that my dad had framed. They were sent to my great-great grandparents from my great grandparents in 1962.

No comments:

Post a Comment