Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Replenishing the food stock

Yesterday I was battling a migraine most of the day. My schedule was empty in the morning, so I decided I might as well take the day off. For breakfast I made overnight oats with coconut milk. I added about a tsp of honey, a sliced banana, and six crushed macadamia nuts to it. I didn't mind it cold, but I may heat it up next time.

For dinner I cut up two of the bell peppers I bought the day before and sauteed them with about a pound of chicken breast, olive oil, chili powder and cayenne pepper. We ate it with brown rice and cilantro. Jeremy added cheese to his.

Jeremy and I went to QFC when he got home from work. We spent $40 and got:

3 Yukon gold potatoes
3 lbs small honeycrisp apples
3 red and yellow bell peppers
1 bunch cilantro
Chex gluten free granola
3 boxes wheat pasta
4 cans Campbell's Chunky Soup
6 pack of Blue Sky Zero Jamaican ginger ale (it is made with stevia, and was on sale, which doesn't happen often)
2 cups Kraft easy Mac
4 Lara bars
Rockstar energy drink
Brown rice gluten free bread
2 quarts of cocoa mint flavor coconut milk (RFQS)
1 box of almond cashew milk (RFQS)

Breakfast: overnight oats with coconut milk, honey, macadamia nuts and banana
Lunch: leftover curried lentils and carrots, sliced strawberries
Dinner: chicken and peppers with brown rice and cilantro
Snacks/desserts: split a lemon Lara Bar with Winter
Beverages: Jamaican ginger ale, water

No comments:

Post a Comment