Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sunday + Monday

Jeremy and I went to Uwajimaya and Target on Sunday. At Uwajimaya we bought hoisin sauce, chili garlic sauce, a Diet Dr. Pepper, some Japanese gummy candy for Winter, and an Orchard bar for me. We spent $9 there. At Target we mostly bought pet stuff, but we also picked up an energy drink and a box of Kashi granola bars, spending a total of $4.

I made pizza for dinner Sunday night. A gluten free one with almond cheese, peppers, and olives for me, and a regular one with peppers, olives, and pepperoni for Jeremy and Winter. I also made cookies with oats, GF flour, pureed dates, walnuts, dark chocolate chips, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. I thought they were really good but no one else likes them.

Breakfast: kiwi, banana, strawberry smoothie
Lunch: leftover navy bean and pepper soup, turkey and guacamole sandwich with lettuce
Dinner: pizza
Snacks/desserts: Orchard bar, wasabi rice crackers, clementines, dark chocolate oatmeal and walnut cookies
Beverages: water


Monday we spent no money on food. I didn't make anything for dinner. We all just fended for ourselves.

Breakfast: granola and nut milk
Lunch: leftover pizza, clementines, cookies
Dinner: turkey and pepper hummus sandwich with lettuce, Alpha-Bits with almond milk
Snacks/desserts: Kashi granola bar, cookies
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment