Saturday, February 21, 2015

Friday and Saturday

Not much to report. On Friday I waited around after work for Winter to finish at art class, so I brought both lunch and dinner with me. The Free Friday Download item was a Russell Stover filled chocolate egg. Winter picked out a caramel one and ate it on the way back. I love the dark chocolate raspberry ones myself. No money was spent on food.

Breakfast: homemade granola with chopped dates and almond milk
Lunch: tuna salad sandwich with lettuce on GF bread, last of the egg drop soup
Dinner: leftover GF spaghetti with chicken sausage sauce and parm-Romano blend, two clementines
Snacks/desserts: none
Beverages: water


Saturday I learned a lesson about not eating enough for breakfast. Now that I'm used to eating more in the mornings, I'm finding that if I don't eat enough it's hard to get through the work day. Duly noted. I had a lot of snacks when I got home.

We spent $4 on a bag of reduced apples, a tub of reduced fat sour cream, and an avocado at QFC. We made chicken and bell pepper tacos for dinner, with corn tortillas browned in a little olive oil. For the chicken and peppers, we cooked it with a jar of green salsa and reduced it down. Winter and Jeremy used sour cream, and I made guacamole for mine.

Breakfast: last banana nut muffin and a small apple
Lunch: tuna salad sandwich with lettuce on GF bread, leftover navy bean and red pepper soup
Dinner: three salsa verde chicken and pepper tacos with guacamole
Snacks/desserts: clementine, 1/3 dark chocolate bar, celery with spicy pepper hummus
Beverages: water


No comments:

Post a Comment