Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Not hungry

I don't know if it was the two extra strength horse-pill sized Sudafed I took yesterday or what, but I have zero appetite. Even now it is 8:00 am Tuesday, and I have no desire to eat anything.

I ate a bowl of egg drop soup around 1:00pm, a small slice of chocolate pie around 3:00pm, a Clementine around 5:00pm, and nothing else. I had planned to at least have another bowl of soup and a green salad, but I was too exhausted to make the effort while not hungry.

I sent Jeremy to QFC, and he spent $5 on a dozen eggs, five or six large bananas, and a low carb yogurt. Winter is on vacation from school until Wednesday and she ate a bunch of leftovers. Jeremy made some hideous egg white and chicken meatball scramble with BBQ sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment