Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Haircut and other stuff

Yesterday I was feeling much better, though I was glad to still have a day off. I wasn't quite ready to go back to work. And I was actually wanting to eat again.

I got my hair cut, went to acupuncture, and went to Goodwill and Value Village looking for things for Winter and I to use for our Comic Con costumes. Comic Con is at the end of March. I also picked up an almost full quart of chalkboard paint from the Buy Nothing group.

I made navy bean and roasted red pepper soup in the crock pot, which I blended smooth with our new stick blender. It also had chicken bouillon, carrots, a Yukon gold potato, chili powder, mustard powder, dried onion, garlic, and cilantro.

I also made granola after dinner with a couple kinds of oats, teff, quinoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, coconut oil, honey, an egg, and pecans and almonds. It made six cups.

Breakfast: banana, banana nut muffin
Lunch: gluten free onion and chive crackers, spicy pepper hummus, clementines, dark chocolate avocado pie
Dinner: navy bean and red pepper soup
Snacks/desserts: 1/4 bar dark chocolate
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment