Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tuesday, the terrible no-good awful day

One of our cats, Friday has been having behavioral problems for the past few days and yesterday the shit really hit the fan. I spent most of the day cleaning up after him, and taking him to the vet. They put him on Prozac. Here's hoping it helps.

During periods of high stress my eating gets pretty terrible. Yesterday was no exception. I ate 5 cookies ( though to be fair I could have done much worse, as they are nutritionally decent), pineapple sorbet with strawberries and raspberries from Menchie's, and a small bowl of dinner, which was diced chicken sausage, carrots, and celery, sauteed in olive oil and mixed with a seasoned quinoa and wild rice blend. It was good, I just wasn't hungry. I spent $3 at Menchie's.

No comments:

Post a Comment