Sunday, March 15, 2015

Keep putting this off- ugh

Ok, I need to just get this done. I am behind by a lot. We'll start with Tuesday.

Jeremy and I went to Grocery Outlet and spent $68. We bought the following:

Korean BBQ rice crackers
2 boxes of Cheerios with Protein
Huge box of chia seed crackers
18 Fiber One brownies
Italian shredded cheese blend
12 frozen turkey burgers
3 bell peppers (orange, yellow, red)
5 tubs of lite pimento cheese spread ((shudder))
Large tub with deli ham, beef and chicken
6 whole wheat bagels
6 black cherry Greek yogurts
Quart of plain Greek yogurt
Protein granola
Pecans
Walnuts
Dried cranberries
5 lbs white cornmeal
4 oz herb goat cheese
Watermelon twist candy
Mixed dried fruit
Sugar free cherry preserves
Low sugar orange marmalade
2 cans petite diced tomatoes
2 small cans tomato sauce
2 pack hardboiled eggs
Dozen large eggs
Olive oil
2 bottles of Mio

Jeremy went to QFC a bit later and bought a Lean Cuisine, 5 lbs of flour, and a half gallon of milk for $6 total.

I made stew in the crock pot with three kinds of beans, a can of crushed tomatoes, carrots, and millet. I also baked a loaf of gluten free bread with whole millet, quinoa, oats, and sunflower seeds. It didn't rise much, and was pretty dense, but I did like it ok. I'll be happy to eat wheat again though. I hope I don't have problems with it.

Breakfast: left over millet and brown rice with almond milk, honey, and blueberries
Lunch: leftover Ethiopian lentils, and green beans and carrots, and brown rice
Dinner: bean and veggie stew with millet, whole grain bread
Snacks: dark chocolate, half of a watermelon twist, two hard boiled eggs
Beverages: water


No comments:

Post a Comment