Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sunday

For Christmas I got Jeremy a gift card for a facial at a place he likes in Bellevue, where incidentally I also used to work. He decided to use it on the first. I made appointments for Winter and I to get manicures at the same time, and we decided to make a day of it and go to Yogurtland afterward. We also stopped by Pet Smart to get some pill pocket cat treats for Friday's Prozac (spoiler alert, he does not like them).

I made French toast for breakfast for Winter and I, and I used two of the scratch and dent apples I had purchased, about a pound of frozen strawberries, and a tablespoon of honey, to make a large batch if compote. We topped our French toast with it and I saved the rest to use with plain yogurt.

Once we got out to Bellevue Winter started complaining that she was like really really hungry. We walked over to Jack in the Box and got her a chicken ranch sandwich and fries which cost $8.

After we were done at the spa/salon/whatever we went next door to Yogurtland. We spent $17 there. We are trying to use up the gift card so Winter and I both got large cups. Jeremy just wanted a small one. I am adding cultured dairy back in to my diet this month, so I went ahead and got yogurt instead of sorbet this time. I added strawberries and sliced almonds to it.

We had 20 minutes to wait for the bus, and it was super cold out, so we spent that time at a supplement store. Jeremy bought 4 Quest bars for about $10.

Jeremy also went to QFC before going home. I know he spent about $14 but I don't really remember what he bought. I know he got a large tub of plain yogurt, a bag of shredded fiesta blend cheese, and two bags of whole wheat bagels. I will have to ask him tomorrow.

Breakfast: GF French toast with apple strawberry compote
Lunch: blueberry and passion fruit frozen yogurt with strawberries and almonds, half of a banana bread Quest bar
Dinner: vegetarian chili with brown rice, sour cream and fiesta blend cheese
Snacks/desserts: 1/2 chocolate PB Quest bar
Beverages: lime Perrier (complimentary at the nail/facial place), water

No comments:

Post a Comment