Sunday, July 27, 2014

What we ate and bought, 07-25-14 and 07-26-14

We didn't buy anything 07-25. I made a small batch of cookies out of peanut butter, honey, an egg, oats, and cocoa powder. For dinner we baked the two mini pizzas we had frozen last week.

Breakfast: protein bar
Lunch: leftover yellow split peas, leftover carrots and green beans
Dinner: pizza with turkey pepperoni and green bell pepper
Snacks: German Chocolate cake ice cream, cookies
Beverages: water, Crystal Light

Yesterday Jeremy made chicken with salsa and sour cream, and some Spanish rice. I topped mine with some shredded pepper jack. I was very hungry when I got home as it had been busy at work so I didn't have time to eat my entire lunch.

Breakfast: vanilla latte yogurt
Lunch: leftover yellow split peas, cherries
Dinner: salsa chicken with cheese and Spanish rice
Snacks: protein bar, cookies, German Chocolate cake ice cream
Beverages: water, Crystal Light

I stopped at QFC and picked up the Free Friday Download item, which was a Hormel Compleats breakfast entree (I got the sausage and egg one), and I also got a bag of Kraft shredded cheese. I had a coupon loaded to my QFC card for $1.50 off, and since I bought the QFC gift card for 3% off, the grand total was $1.45.

No comments:

Post a Comment