Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What we ate 07-29-14

We're so close to the end of the month! We still have about $6.50 left in the budget, but I need to pick up corn starch tonight after work. I might get bananas too, but maybe not. There is so much lettuce and radishes left, I may just make salads to go with my lunches instead.

I found out that Jeremy had never heard of timecube.com (I told him it seemed like someone I went to school with had been doing bath salts and reading timecube.com based on some recent Facebook posts).

I got about 3 hours of sleep the night before last because it's been very humid and kind of hot outside. It took all of my resolve not to buy coffee or soda at the airport, where I worked yesterday. The cheapest caffeine option there is a can of soda for $1.65, and I can't bring my own in. I kind of wanted to be able to sleep when I got home too. I did take some Tylenol for a headache I had, and managed to get an 8 minute nap in during my break. That helped. 

Breakfast: apple pie flavored Greek yogurt, banana bread
Lunch: sandwich with turkey, caraway havarti, lettuce, and dijon mustard
Dinner: slow cooker pepperoni pasta, the rest of the homemade white bread
Snacks/desserts: none
Beverages: Crystal Light, water

No comments:

Post a Comment