Friday, August 1, 2014

August's goal, and miscellany

Winter comes back this month, late on the 25th. So we get an additional $30 in August for the six days she will be here. I will have to make sure I leave a decent amount got the end of the month, because it's not fun to have $15 left a and a teenager on her way.

Mom said the family is planning a reunion in Texas in early October. I will be in San Diego till the sixth, so I am not sure if we'll be able to make it or not. If we can it will cost around $1000 in airfare. I am a little stressed out about missing that much work all at once, but Winter and Jeremy were not able to go last time, and I don't think Winter has ever been there, come to think of it. So if we can make it this time I would like to do what we have to to go. Grandma is 84 and Winter has only seen her a handful of times. I have some aunts and uncles she has never even met.

No comments:

Post a Comment