Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Monday

I worked fairly late yesterday so Jeremy and Winter went to Subway for dinner. They spent around $18.50 and brought me back a cookie. I didn't have to get up early so I lounged around in bed too long and skipped breakfast. I was on my sixth straight day of work, and only got one day off last week so I am dragging pretty bad. I have Tuesday AND Wednesday off this week. Hopefully that will help me recharge some.

We got two of the bills in for Jeremy's fistula graft surgery. One is about $800 and the other is $2500. We should be pretty close to the $4000 out of pocket maximum now, if we haven't already hit it.

Breakfast: skipped
Lunch: dark chocolate Cheerios and milk
Dinner: bagel sandwich with salami, pepperoni, cheddar, lettuce and Dijon mustard and an apple
Snacks/desserts: chocolate pudding cup, cookie from Subway
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment