Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wednesday

Yesterday I had my first acupuncture appointment ever. I went to The Pincushion in Capitol Hill. They have a siding scale based on income of $20-40 per treatment. I had a horrible headache when I woke up though, so I stopped for an iced coffee on my way there, which was $2.14. This was not the best idea because I had to use the bathroom really badly about 40 minutes into it, so we had to cut it a bit short. I felt the needles as they went in, but couldn't feel most of them after a few seconds. I'm going back next Monday. I'll give it a few weeks and see how it goes.

I also went to Goodwill. I am hard on my clothes so I try not to spend too much on them. I got three tops, two pairs of pants, and a dress. I also found a dress for Winter for homecoming for $9.99.

Winter stayed after school to try out for the fall play. She says they will email who got which parts, but she is not sure when.

For dinner I made chicken stir fry with broccoli, carrots, and brown rice, and made a sauce out of plum preserves, ginger, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. It tasted a lot like sweet and sour sauce, just not bright red in color.

Breakfast: English muffin with raspberry jam
Lunch: pepperoni soup
Dinner: chicken and veggie stir fry with brown rice and tangy ginger plum sauce
Snacks/desserts: mango Yonanas
Beverages: iced coffee with half and half, water

No comments:

Post a Comment