Sunday, November 23, 2014

Grocery Outlet on Wednesday

Well, this is wonderful. I went to Grocery Outlet on Wednesday, but I cannot find the receipt anywhere. It's not in the normal place I put it, or anywhere else. Grr. I spent about $39 and I will try to remember as much as I can:

1 lb of butter
Package of Crisco sticks
3 bottles of sparkling apple cider
Mild cheddar cheese slices
Honey goat cheese log
Peanut butter sandwich cookies
Two peanut butter Twix bars
Can of orange creme Shasta
Six bottles of Mio
Ten Greek yogurts in various flavors
Large bottle of olive oil
Chocolate pastry crisps
2 lbs clementines

Ugh. I know there was more, but I can't remember.

I worked Wednesday morning until 2pm, and started some pizza dough when I got home. We let the dough rise while Winter and I went to Grocery Outlet. They had a bunch of pre-viewed DVDs there, two for $2.99. She bought The Devil Wears Prada and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. We split a Twix bar on the way home, and the orange soda.

When we got home I made three individual pizzas with turkey pepperoni, green bell pepper, and sliced black olives. I did not put any olives on Jeremy's. We also had salad with lettuce, sliced cucumber and dressing.

Breakfast: skipped
Lunch: sandwich with deli chicken, lettuce, and mustard, honeycrisp apple
Dinner: pizza with pepperoni, peppers and olives, salad with cucumber and spicy ranch dressing
Snacks/desserts: snickerdoodle, lollipop, black licorice, peanut butter Twix
Beverages: water, orange creme soda

No comments:

Post a Comment