Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sunday and Monday

Sunday didn't go well. It started out fine. Jeremy decided to try acupuncture, so we went together in the morning. When we came home Winter wanted to watch The Devil Wears Prada. I made pepperoni and cheese stuffed breadsticks for lunch. Then I started getting pain in the area of my gallbladder.

I have had gallbladder pain before, but usually after eating a really large, really high fat meal. The breadsticks I made were pretty low in fat though, made with turkey pepperoni, and just one thin layer of cheddar cheese. And the amount I ate wasn't large, by any means. I took a couple doses of Aleve, and eventually it went away, but not until around 8:30pm. So I wasted most of the day, in too much pain to do anything. I had planned to cook dinner and make banana bread, but didn't.

Jeremy bought me a 7-up from the soda machine in the laundry room for 75 cents, and some Reese's pieces for $1.00.

Breakfast: protein granola (I think this was one of the items I forgot I purchased at Grocery Outlet) with milk, coffee flavored Greek yogurt
Lunch: cheese and pepperoni stuffed breadsticks
Dinner: smoothie with peanut butter, chocolate protein powder, milk and frozen banana
Snacks/desserts: Reese's Pieces
Beverages: 7-up, water

Monday I still felt kind of crummy. I went in to work a few hours late, and was busy the whole time I was there, so I skipped lunch. Jeremy met me there and on the way home we bought a turkey breast for $15.55 and $.70 worth of powdered ginger. I made stir fried chicken and veggies with soba noodles for dinner. The sauce had plum preserves, chili garlic sauce, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and rice vinegar. It turned out real good.

After dinner I made some sorbet with the Yonanas machine with bananas, strawberries, and blackberries.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese
Lunch: skipped
Dinner: stir fry with chicken, bell pepper, carrot, celery, and soba noodles with a spicy plum ginger glaze
Snacks/desserts: a few bites of Dannon cherry cheesecake dessert, strawberry banana blackberry Yonanas
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment