Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Saturday and Sunday

I have like five days I need to post still, so I'll try to be succinct. Saturday Jeremy got off work early. He walked to Safeway to get us a Field Roast for Fake Christmas. Fake Christmas is Friday the 19th because Winter leaves for Tuscon to spend the holidays with her father's family the next morning. They both revolted over having turkey for Thanksgiving as they love Field Roast and it's usually something reserved for special occasions. I love Field Roast too. Not gonna lie. Jeremy bought a 2 lb roast for $12.99.

He met me after work and I bought a can of black beans for $1.00, and some frozen seasoned potatoes and green beans for $2.50 at QFC. I called ahead and had Winter make brown rice. When I got home I threw everything into a skillet with some olive oil and shredded jack cheese, and we ate. For such a hodge podge of flavors it was pretty good.

Breakfast: protein bar
Lunch: coffee Greek yogurt, apple with caramel cream cheese, clementine
Dinner: Brown rice, black beans, seasoned potatoes and green beans, olive oil, jack cheese
Snacks/desserts: Clementine
Beverages: water

Sunday was a day off. One of my friends I have known for a very long time is leaving the state at the end of the year, so Winter and I made plans to spend a few hours with him Sunday. Jeremy didn't want to go. We went to Azteca and split the tab there. Our half with tip and tax was $27.16. After lunch we went for a walk through a nearby graveyard.

When we got back downtown we stopped off at one of the malls. Winter was wanting to visit the by-the-pound candy store. We bought about $8.00 worth of assorted gummy candies, and I took some home for Jeremy. We also found a new item in the food court. A fresh squeezed orange juice  vending machine. It cuts the fruit and squeezes the juice while you watch. It was $3.00 for a cup, but we both get so excited over fancy vending machines, we had to try it. We split a cup. It was really good. More clear and tart than bottles juice.

We unsurprisingly were not all that hungry for dinner so we just ate leftovers/cereal. Winter ate some leftovers from her lunch.

Breakfast: caramel Mediterranean yogurt, protein bar
Lunch: chips and salsa, chicken burrito
Dinner: cereal and milk, clementine
Snacks/desserts: praline frozen yogurt, gummy candies
Beverages: Sprite, orange juice




No comments:

Post a Comment