Friday, December 19, 2014

Monday and Tuesday

Monday on my way to work I stopped at QFC and bought a Bolthouse Salted Caramel protein drink for breakfast for $1.99. Jeremy was off work and went to Grocery Outlet where he bought 26 protein bars and nine bottles of Mio for $24.55. We also stopped at QFC on the way home and bought milk, bananas, vanilla cookie butter, and a beverage. I cannot find the receipt but we spent around $7.

When I got home I made pasta with a pouch of pre cooked spicy beef, a can of diced tomatoes, a little chili garlic sauce, and colby jack cheese sauce.

Breakfast: salted caramel latte protein drink
Lunch: last of the leftover sloppy lentils on buttermilk bread, apple, clementine
Dinner: pasta with beef, tomatoes and cheese sauce
Snacks/desserts: banana with vanilla cookie butter
Beverages: water

On Tuesday Jeremy got cataract surgery after work. I had a few hours to wait, and I was pretty hungry so I went to Chipotle, which is close by. It had been five years since I had eaten there last, so I did not know they have tofu burritos now, but they do. And they are pretty good. I also got a soft drink and spent $11.55 total. After that I still had lots of time. I bought a box of Good N' Plenty candies at QFC for $1.00. They were always one of my dad's favorite candies, and I also love them.

The surgery went fine, although it was more complicated than they expected it to be. Jeremy insisted on walking the half mile back home, despite mine and the nurse's reservations. Thankfully that went fine. He had not eaten since before 7 am and it was at that point 4 pm. We stopped at Bartell's and he bought an energy drink and we bought three of those Russell Stover Santa candies, for a total of $2.62. Jeremy got a marshmallow caramel one and I got red velvet ones for Winter and I.

After that big lunch and tons of candy, I really wasn't hungry for dinner. Winter had already made herself some pasta after school and wasn't hungry either. Jeremy grazed on cereal, fruit, and peanut butter and went to bed early, and I had a banana with cookie butter later on.

Breakfast: caramel Mediterranean yogurt with sliced banana and walnuts
Lunch: tofu burrito with guacamole, rice, black beans, pico, sour cream and cheese
Dinner: banana with vanilla cookie butter
Snacks/desserts: Good N Plenty candy, red velvet chocolate Santa
Beverages: Sprite mixed with lemonade, water

No comments:

Post a Comment