Sunday, December 21, 2014

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday I had a massage appointment in the morning, and in the afternoon I had a final visit for a vaccine clinical trial I started last year. I got paid $75 for the visit. They just had to draw blood, get my blood pressure and ask a few questions. It went quickly.

On the way home I went to QFC and bought:

White chocolate raspberry ice cream $3.50
Big chocolate mint cupcake (RFQS) $1.25
Slice of red velvet cake (RFQS) $1.00
Slice of lemon cake (RFQS) $1.00
1.5 lbs old bananas $.75
.77 lbs broccoli $.76

Total: $8.26

We thawed out some turkey sausages and for dinner I made quinoa with turkey sausage, broccoli, olive oil, parmesan, and some red pepper flakes.

Breakfast: smoothie with milk, banana, and frozen tropical fruit
Lunch: left over brown rice, black beans, potatoes and green beans
Dinner: quinoa, turkey sausage, and broccoli
Snacks/desserts: red velvet cake with white chocolate raspberry ice cream
Beverages: water

Thursday, my boss brought in some chocolate chip cookies he ha  made for us. Jeremy met me after work and we stopped at QFC to get the rest of the things we needed for our Christmas celebration:

Diet cranberry ginger ale: $1.50
Vanilla ice cream $2.79 (Didn't we just buy ice cream like yesterday? Jeremy asked. Yes. Yes we did.)
2 tubes of butter croissant roll dough ($1.50 each) $3.00
Cornbread stuffing mix $1.88
4 lbs clementines $4.49
Oat and nut bread $2.50
Tray of mashed sweet potatoes (RFQS) $.99
Tray of glazed apples (RFQS) $.99

Total: $18.14

Apparently no one else in my house likes sweet potatoes. I ate half of them for dinner topped with brown sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts.

Breakfast: protein bar
Lunch: leftover pasta with seasoned beef and tomatoes, clementines
Dinner: sweet potatoes with brown sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts
Snacks/desserts: chocolate chip cookies
Beverages: water



No comments:

Post a Comment