Friday, December 26, 2014

Saturday

I really need to get caught up in these before I start to forget what I ate. Saturday we didn't go to the store or buy any food. Jeremy got off work a little early to take Winter to the airport. We got home pretty late after I got off work and I was quite hungry. Jeremy had already eaten. I cooked up some quinoa and teff with a little cinnamon and honey, and added the last of the honey goat cheese, a sliced banana, a peeled and sectioned clementine, and some walnuts. I thought it was really good, but Jeremy was uninterested.

Breakfast: caramel flavored Mediterranean yogurt
Lunch: leftover pasta with tomatoes and beef, clementine
Dinner: quinoa and teff with goat cheese, banana, clementine, and walnuts
Snacks/desserts: Christmas candy
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment