Friday, June 13, 2014

Today's meals

This morning I made a smoothie in the blender with the frozen banana, a cup of milk, a tablespoon of cashew butter, and a tablespoon and a half of goat's milk caramel syrup. I was a little uncertain how it was going to turn out, but I liked it. It had a sweet/salty thing going on and I mostly tasted the caramel in it.

For lunch I will use up the rest of the turkey lunch meat, a slice of muenster, two slices of bread, some sweet hot mustard, and a couple pieces of lettuce on a sandwich. I'll also cut up a carrot and two radishes.

For dinner I am making soup in the crock pot with pinto beans, the two chicken apple gouda sausages, two carrots, sodium free chicken bouillon, and some seasonings. I will post the recipe when I get home, in case it turns out to need a bit more seasoning.

Once I figure out what we're having tomorrow I'll know if I need to pick anything up at the store tonight. Our spending goal for the remainder of the month is $180. Winter, my daughter, left for her dad's yesterday, so for the rest of the month it's just me and Jeremy. That is $10 a day for 18 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment