Friday, July 25, 2014

Glitter. The final frontier.

Winter made this
Winter got a space ship model for her 8th grade graduation from one of her uncles. I recognize it as being from Star Trek, but that's all I got. She posted pics on Facebook the other day, noting that she had difficulty finding model paints, so it is mostly painted with nail polish. It is hard to tell from this particular shot, but it's very glittery.

I bought a couple of QFC gift cards on Raise.com recently. I found out that if they do not currently have the cards you want in stock you can set an alert and the site will email you when they get one in. I set alerts for QFC, Safeway, and Grocery Outlet, and so far I have bought around 240$ worth of QFC cards for 3% off. It's not a lot, but it's better than 0% off, and I figure we will be spending the money there either way, so I might as well shave off a few dollars where I can.

I didn't wind up with any appointments at work this morning, so I am staying home until after Jeremy's eye surgery, then I will go in from 3-7.

Starting next month I will be working 8 more hours a week at my main job, starting at 10 instead of 12. We've been able to put around 1500 a month towards paying off debt with me picking up all these extra shifts this summer, but I'm kind of wondering if I should cut way back, especially with my hours increasing Thursday through Sunday. There will be new bills coming in from Jeremy's surgeries, and I have no idea what to expect from those too. I want to try to keep the total debt as low as I can. On the other hand, I am worried about injury and/or burnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment