Thursday, July 24, 2014

What we ate 07-22-14 and 07-23-14

I worked late on Tuesday, and I realized after leaving for work that I did not really bring enough food, so I stopped at Safeway and got a frozen burrito and a banana. I also bought a soda from the vending machine, and got a vanilla cone from McDonald's after work. I made some yellow split peas with paprika in the crock pot, which I have not tried yet, but Jeremy ate them and said they're good. I will take some for lunch with me today.

Breakfast: vanilla latte flavored yogurt, chocolate banana oatmeal bread
Lunch: bean and cheese burrito, banana
Dinner: leftover macaroni and cheese, leftover carrots and green beans
Snacks/desserts: McDonald's vanilla cone, protein bar
Beverages: 7-Up, water

Yesterday I was out of the house all day, and worked at the airport so there was no microwave. I kind of just threw whatever I could find into a bag before heading out. I got some frozen yogurt mid-day as well for $2.83, and microwaved the rest of the mac and cheese when I got home around 9:15. Menchie's has a new happy hour from noon to 2pm on weekdays.

Breakfast: lemon Greek yogurt, protein bar
Lunch: big chunk of chocolate banana oatmeal bread
Dinner: turkey sandwich with dijon mustard, Wensleydale cheese with dried fruit and sweet potato crackers
Snacks/desserts: chocolate toffee bar frozen yogurt, leftover macaroni and cheese
Beverages: water, hot chocolate

This Sunday I traded shifts with a coworker who is going on vacation next week. I am working Monday the 4th for her, and she is working for me the 27th. I also have the 28th off. Jeremy is also off and Sundays and Mondays typically, so we will be having our first two days off in a row together in quite a long time! I got a 10$ movie gift card for free with my credit card rewards, and bought another one for 20% off on Raise.com. We're thinking about seeing Sex Tape with Jason Segel. Until then, I am exhausted and getting burnt out.

No comments:

Post a Comment