Monday, August 18, 2014

Jeremy cooked dinner last night

Cue the scary music. He has been watching videos by this guy who calls himself The Protein Chef. He made the recipe that this link goes to. Some sort of chicken parmesan quinoa casserole... thing. It was not the tastiest thing I have ever put in my mouth, but it's pretty darn healthy I guess. I would have added olive oil and red wine for sure.

Jeremy downloaded an app to his phone called Pact. It syncs up to his UP band and Myfitnesspal account, and basically what you do is input a credit card number and make wagers based on completing certain tasks. If you fail to complete the task, you are charged whatever amount you wager. If you complete the tasks then you get a cut of all the money paid in by users who missed their goals. The FAQ says payouts are between .30 and $5.00 a week, depending on the challenges you take on and the money you wager. Maybe this UP band will pay for itself in time?

Jeremy also just now got a call from 24 Hour Fitness! He has an interview for a personal trainer position on Thursday!!

Yesterday the lunch I brought with me to work was not nearly substantial enough, so I went over to QFC and bought a big box of sesame orange chicken from the deli that has been marked down half price to $2.29. It was everything one might expect from grocery store deli "Chinese" food. I did not finish it, and though it's currently in my fridge I may not eat the rest. It stuck with me till dinner at least. I also got a Dove milk chocolate bar. Mmmmm.

Breakfast: peach flavored Greek yogurt
Lunch: leftover pasta with tuna, carrots, and cheese sauce
Dinner: Jeremy's quinoa chicken parmesan thing
Snacks/desserts: sesame orange chicken with rice, milk chocolate, protein bar
Beverages: Crystal Light, water

No comments:

Post a Comment