Thursday, August 21, 2014

Things eaten yesterday

I worked an early morning shift at the airport yesterday, and impressively I managed to pack a lunch, but ran out of ideas and time for breakfast. I keep forgetting to pick up brown sugar so I can make oatmeal. I will not use Splenda in it. Blech.

We intended to take Joey back to the vet yesterday to have more tests done but they take their last walk in at 4:30 and Jeremy got home at 4:15. It would have been super tight. He will take Joey on Monday.

As for spending, Jeremy and I both got sodas from the laundry room machine, and I bought Reese's Pieces. We spent $2.50.

Breakfast: protein bar
Lunch: turkey, cheese and Dijon mustard sandwich, banana
Dinner: chicken and veggie stir fry with teriyaki sauce and brown rice
Snacks: another protein bar, Reese's Pieces
Beverages: water, Barq's root beer

Jeremy's interview is today at 4:00pm. He is hoping for a part time second job doing personal training a few evenings and maybe Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment