Sunday, August 17, 2014

What we ate 08-16-14

Breakfast: peach flavored Greek yogurt
Lunch: Lean Cuisine cheesy potatoes and broccoli, banana
Dinner: pasta with tuna, carrots, and cheese sauce
Snacks/desserts: protein bar, root beer float frozen yogurt
Beverages: water, Crystal Light

I had a free 5 oz coupon for Yogurtland that expired soon, so I stopped there after work and got some root beer float flavored yogurt. One of my favorite ones. After the coupon it cost $1.21. Before we started budgeting our food purchases I used to go get frozen yogurt at least 3 times a week. I walk past two of them on my way home from work. It's hard not to stop there, especially when it's so hot out.

Jeremy and I went for a walk through Pioneer Square and down by the waterfront after dinner. The temperature was perfect, and there was a nice breeze. We forgot that hempfest was this weekend though. The waterfront area was super crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment