Friday, August 8, 2014

What I ate 08-07-14

Yesterday did not go exactly as planned. I went to the dentist at 8 am to get a tooth filled. They would up having to give me two extra shots of lidocaine. The right side of my mouth was pretty much paralyzed until after 2pm, and even then it was still numb for a few more hours.

I had brought some yogurt and a banana, but wasn't feeling it with my mouth being so numb. I bought a chocolate milk and had that instead. By the time I was ready to leave work around 4pm I felt like eating solid food again. My boss had some red grapes and told me to have some, so I did and just used the left side of my mouth.

When I got to my ethics class at 5 I realized I had left my tuna salad at home in the fridge. I went to Walgreens and spent $1.78 on a small bag of cashews and some gummy candies. By around 7 I finally regained all the feeling in my mouth.

Breakfast: chocolate milk
Lunch: coconut yogurt, peanut butter and honey sandwich, banana
Dinner: pretzels (grabbed a complimentary bag at the dentist), celery, nectarine, protein bar, cashews
Snacks/desserts: strawberry coffee cake, grapes, cinnamon cookie, gummy candy
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment