Saturday, August 30, 2014

What we ate on Friday

Holy crap, I am so tired I can't move. It's raining outside today, and I think that is contributing to dragging me down. I haven't been all that hungry lately either. Eating less than usual. I hope I'm not getting sick or something.

I went to the dentist yesterday for another filling. It wasn't as bad as the last one, but it cost a little more. I took a complimentary bag of pretzels home for Winter.

I picked up a few last things to get us through Sunday. I'll have to check the receipt when i get home but I spent around $5.50. I bought bread, bananas, a box of protein bars, a single Zone Perfect bar which was the free Friday download, and small amounts of cayenne pepper and dehydrated onion.

For dinner I made chicken and broccoli with pearl couscous and hot pepper cheese sauce. It looked like tapioca pudding with chicken and vegetables. It tasted fine, but I not think I would make it again. The appearance was a little too off putting.

Breakfast: vanilla Petite Creme with raspberry jam mixed in
Lunch: leftover alphabet vegetable soup
Dinner: chicken, broccoli, couscous, and cheese sauce
Snacks/desserts: two protein bars
Beverages: water

I am not sure what I will be cooking tonight, but I am leaning toward chili. I have canned tomatoes and those two cans of beans, and I need to use up the rest of the turkey sausage. I think we even still have some sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment