Monday, August 25, 2014

Where has the time gone?

Meals on Saturday were more or less a repeat of Friday. Except I stopped at the store and bought a doughnut for breakfast ($.89), and one the way home I got a box of pretzel thins and some mixed fruit preserves ($2.50 and $2.99 respectively)

Breakfast: cream filled doughnut
Lunch: tuna sandwich, banana
Dinner: leftover fish chowder
Snacks/desserts: pretzel thins topped with PB and fruit preserves, protein bar
Beverages: chocolate milk, water

Yesterday Jeremy made dinner. He used up the last of the picante sauce with some chicken, rice, and sour cream he bought ($1.25). Was good.

Breakfast: chocolate milk
Lunch: leftover fish chowder, banana
Dinner: picante chicken with rice and sour cream
Snacks/desserts: pretzel thins, protein bar
Beverages: water, sugar free drink

Winter arrives tonight! I work from 11-5, and will come home to cook dinner. Jeremy is off today so I think I'll have him meet up with me at work so we can run to the store. We have some food left, but not really the right things to put together without adding something we don't have. We need fruits and veggies mostly. After dinner I'll take the train to the airport and collect my child. Who, based on a recent Facebook photo, will have rainbow colored hair.

I am working early in the morning on Tuesday, which will be a little rough after being up late picking her up at the airport, but I was able to trade for a slightly later start time at least. And Tuesday evening I have a surprise in store for my lovely family. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment