Sunday, June 29, 2014

What we ate, 06-28-14

I am on my 18th straight day of working, and I am losing my will to continue. I am going to San Diego in October for a prenatal massage class, for which I will need to miss almost a week of work. Paid time off isn't much of a thing in this line of work. Plus I'm just bad at saying no.

Breakfast: blueberry mini pancakes, carrot cranberry granola with milk
Lunch: peanut butter and honey sandwich, banana
Dinner: chicken, veggies, and rice with peanut sauce
Snacks/desserts: cherries
Beverages: Crystal Light, water

Jeremy had half of the package of mini pancakes. He also had some Cocoa Krispies. I only know this because I asked him why the cat's head smelled like chocolate.  (He had leveled off the measuring cup with his hand, then touched the cat, apparently) He had the chicken, rice, and veggie thing for dinner also. I assume he had more than that, but who knows. He's lost weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment