Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Working in Bellevue today

I worked for a spa in Bellevue for a little while last year, and when I left I stayed on the payroll. Every few months I do some sub shifts for them. Today I'm working from 10:30-5:30.

I'm very excited because I do not live anywhere near a Taco Bell, but there is one by the spa in Bellevue. I'm not usually there in the morning, but I am today. Which means I finally get to have a damn waffle taco. I have waited so long. I hope it's good.

The other good thing about this spa is that they have a mircowave, so I can have leftovers for lunch. I can't bring myself to eat cold leftovers (except pizza, but there is never leftover pizza).

Today starts a new month, and with it a new budget period. Last month we were $1.01 under budget. This month Winter will be at her dad's the whole month, so our budget is $360.

No comments:

Post a Comment