Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What I bought, and what we ate 07-01-14

Today I spent $8.61 on breakfast at Taco Bell (reviews coming soon). I also went to Target after work, bought a 20 oz. Coke Zero for $1.59, and three canisters of sugar free drink mix for $3.48. They were buy two, get one free. I actually spent slightly less than that since I used my Red Card and got 5% off. I have it set up to automatically pay off the balance every month, so I don't pay interest on it.

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: AM Crunchwrap, waffle taco, and  Cinnabon bites
Lunch: strawberry yogurt, banana
Dinner: chicken taco salad
Snacks/desserts: vanilla ice cream with goat milk caramel sauce
Beverages: coffee with non dairy creamer and sugar, Coke Zero, water

Jeremy is pretending to sleep and will not tell me what he ate today besides that sandwich he cobbled together with salad ingredients and bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment