Saturday, July 5, 2014

What we ate 07-04-14


Had a decent 4th of July. I worked at the airport early in the day, and Jeremy made burgers with havarti cheese when I got home. Not too many fireworks, although what I did hear was very loud. The cats thought it was the end of the world, which is always entertaining. I basically ate terribly, and have been paying for it all day today.

Breakfast: nada
Lunch: chicken gyoza (same thing as my chicken potstickers, but deep fried), cherries
Dinner: hamburgers and vegetarian baked beans
Snacks: cashews, Reese's Pieces, cashew butter and goat milk caramel sandwich
Beverages: water, root beer

Jeremy had a big ass turkey sandwich for lunch, and also shared the Reese's Pieces and root beer with me. I spent $1.75 on both, from the laundry room vending machine.

Today I stopped at QFC for cat litter and also bought a little food. I got 4 12 oz. packages of Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta  for $.49 each, and two pints of Ben and Jerry's for $2.49 each, after the coupon I had. The pasta is a pretty awesome deal, so I may stock up on more tomorrow. It has extra fiber, and tastes like normal pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment