Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Busy Tuesday

Yesterday I worked a mid day shift at the airport and afterwards I had to head straight to Winter's school for a PTSA meeting. I tried to pack as much as I could to eat because I didn't get home until after 8:30. I also had a bag of pretzels in my purse I had gotten for free at the dentist on Monday, and I ate those.

I packed Winter's lunch with Triscuits, hummus, champagne grapes, applesauce, and a granola bar. She always takes her water bottle as well.

For breakfast I microwaved some oats and water with a handful of white chocolate chips and a handful of raspberries. After cooking it I just stirred it all together. I tasted the raspberries  more than the white chocolate, but the white chocolate gave it some nice sweetness.

I fell back asleep after eating breakfast and didn't wake up until 22 minutes after I usually leave. CRAP!! Somehow I still managed to only be 6 minutes late for work, but I am normally there at least 20 minutes early.

Breakfast: white chocolate raspberry oatmeal
Lunch: celery and hummus, bagel with cream cheese and smoked turkey, protein bar
Dinner: leftover veggie alphabet soup from the freezer
Snacks/desserts: blackberry Greek yogurt, champagne grapes, dentist pretzels, cereal and milk
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment