Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Monday night pizza!

Yesterday was a day off, something I am trying to make sure happens more often. Jeremy and I had dentist appointments in the morning. His was just an exam and x-rays. I had a filling. I'm going back tomorrow for my last filling, and they are going to take impressions for my partial.

In the early afternoon I had my second acupuncture appointment. This time I fell asleep for a short time, but I still moved around a lot. One of the needles fell out. Last time two fell out. I don't know how everyone else stays so still for an hour. I can't do it.

After I got home from the acupuncturist I started my pizza dough and let it rise in the warmed up over for a few hours. I made a traditional pizza sauce with garlic and Italian seasoning, and for toppings I used two of the reduced fat turkey sausages sliced into disks, half of a big green bell pepper, cut into strips, the last little bit of mozzarella we had left, and I shredded up some jalapeno havarti. The jalapeno havarti wasn't too spicy, it mainly just had a jalapeno flavor to it, which worked well on pizza. It turned out great and we ate the whole thing.

Breakfast: fried egg and slice of cheddar cheese on a toasted English muffin
Lunch: smoothie with frozen banana, a frozen Greek yogurt tube, raspberries, milk, and peanut butter
Dinner: pizza with turkey sausage, green bell pepper, and cheese
Snacks/desserts: protein bar, Smart Ones peanut butter cup Sunday
Beverages: water, sparkling water

No comments:

Post a Comment