Thursday, October 30, 2014

I got buns, hon'

Anaconda has been getting a lot of play in our house recently. Though, I think I may be the only one who actually likes it. Winter found an animated parody on YouTube that is an educational song about anacondas, which she quite enjoys. It's not exactly appropriate for children either, but it's much funnier that way.

We had black bean burgers for dinner tonight, and I sprang for the whole wheat buns this time. The regular ones were $1.25 and the whole wheat were $1.49. Was worth it. For some reason I feel like veggie burgers are just better with whole wheat. Meat burgers are better with white buns. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I also got a carton of coffee flavored Dreyer's ice cream on sale for $2.50.

Breakfast: banana and chocolate flavored Greek yogurt
Lunch: sandwich with turkey, provolone, lettuce and dijon, banana, strawberry pastry crisps
Dinner: black bean burger on whole wheat bun with lettuce and dijon, steamed frozen veggie blend
Snacks/desserts: coffee ice cream with goat milk caramel
Beverages: water, Crystal Light

No comments:

Post a Comment