Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sunday Assembly

On Sunday I took the morning off at work and took Winter to Sunday Assembly. It was just started up in Seattle last month, the last Sunday of September, and is held once a month. It's basically a church-like gathering for non-believers. There were quite a few kids there, but they were all a lot younger than Winter. I couldn't get Jeremy to go.

For this month's service, they invited a clinical psychologist to speak, who talked about solution based thinking, vs. problem based thinking. And we sang a couple of songs. After next weekend I'll be changing one of my days off to Sunday, and Winter and I are planning to go back. They also plan some varying social events in between services, but I don't know whether we'll be able to attend any.

We didn't spend anything on food on Sunday.

Breakfast: glazed cake style donut
Lunch: sandwich with cream cheese, turkey, and lettuce, apple, strawberry pastry crisps
Dinner: leftover meat pasta sauce from freezer with tomato penne
Snacks/desserts: donuts
Beverages: spiced apple cider (at Sunday Assembly), water

No comments:

Post a Comment