Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Monday breakfast date

I am working on Mondays now in exchange for having Sunday's off. Monday is Jeremy's other day off so he asked if I wanted  to go out for breakfast before work. We went to Charlie's, an old restaurant in Capitol Hill that we used to go to often.

Jeremy got the chicken fried steak with hash browns and scrambled eggs. I got fried eggs served on a tostada with black beans, pico de gallo, cheese, avocado, and tortilla chips and a side of hash browns. I also got some orange juice. We spent a total of $29 including tax and tip.

We thawed out some spaghetti sauce from the freezer for dinner and Jeremy cooked some egg noodles with a little butter to eat with it. It was better than I thought it would be. Egg noodles don't seem to go with spaghetti sauce in my mind.

Breakfast: huevos rancheros, hash browns
Lunch: left over habanero mac and cheese, clementine
Dinner: egg noodles with leftover spaghetti sauce
Snacks/desserts: lime sherbet
Beverages: orange juice, water

No comments:

Post a Comment