Friday, November 14, 2014

Tuesday at the Asian grocery

On Tuesday I worked my usual shift at the airport until 4:30. After work I stopped at Uwajimaya in the International District. This is what I bought:

Chinese 5 spice: $1.59
3 ice cream bars ($.99 each) $2.97
Low sodium teriyaki sauce $3.29
Soba noodles $1.79
Caramel Corn (like Cheetos but caramel flavored) $2.59
Gyoza wrappers $1.69
Ground chicken $3.41
Spring onions $.89

Total: $18.22

When I got home I cooked up some casserole lasagna noodles, and added a couple packets of pre cooked ground beef, 1 and a half chopped bell peppers, and garlic chili cheddar cheese sauce.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt, mixed berry pop tarts
Lunch: cashews, apple, Balance Bar
Dinner: pasta with bell peppers, ground beef, and chili garlic cheese sauce
Snacks/desserts: honeydew flavored ice cream bar, Caramel Corn
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment